Monday, January 25, 2010

We ♥ Curlformers!!

Just wanted to give you guys a quick review about what we thought of curlformers.
We absolutely love them!!
My daughter has natural loose curls, and i have been searching for something to tighten them up. I have tried everything from magnetic curlers, soft curlers, to hot irons.. my daughters curls ALWAYS fell flat.
Well after reading tons of great reviews, we decided to give curlformers a try. I picked up a couple of packs of the Long & Narrow Curlformers, and after giving my daughter a bath, we put them in. She seemed to sleep in them very comfortably, unlike with the magnetic rollers.. and they stayed in through the night.
We took them out the next morning and she had the most gorgeous curls! i thought great!.. but how long will they last? well after school that day her curls were still just as gorgeous, and hadn't fallen flat at all. They ended up lasting 2 days.. they might have lasted longer, but we washed her hair.
These were a little more expensive then other curling products we tried, but definately worth the money! I would recommend these to everybody. You can pick them up at any Sally Beauty for about 12$ a pack (each pack comes with 8 curlformers) i use 2 packs to do my daughters hair.. she really needs 3, so i will have to pick up another pack soon. We use the Long & Narrow Curlformers, but they have a few choices depending on how big of a curl your looking to do. And dont forget the "Hook" tool (you will NEED this).. about another 4$



Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I AM GOING TO BUY THEM TODAY! I ALWAYS SEEN THEM AT SALLYS BUT NEVER THOUGHT THEY WORKED! NOW THAT I HAVE SOMEONE ELSES OPINION I AM GOING TO GET THEM! THANK YOU!
    -SABRINA!

    ReplyDelete